• Categories

  • Archive of Posts

My Encoding Quest Update 2.7

I am out of town right now but I wanted to give one more update before the full post tomorrow.

I just finished encoding a 108p MKV with DTS sound into a DVR-MS 1080p file with AC3.  It took one pass to get the mkv to mpeg2 and then from that point it was a matter of putting the mpeg2 into the DVR-MS container.

I can finally get through a backlog of movies and get them encoded with the proper aspect ratio.  I have noticed one issue though.  MediaBrowser is reading the video MetaData incorrectly.  Annoying but not a deal breaker by a long shot.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: